Strategy, Brand Asset Management, New Brand Rollout
Hyperion presented us with a variety of challenges: rolling out a new brand across the global enterprise, aligning new interfaces for five website systems, creating an online marketing strategy, developing informative messaging in Flash, and helping the enterprise navigate these very complex initiatives within exceptionally tight timelines.
Percepticon's Corespin Brand Portal implementation empowered Hyperion to deploy the new brand effectively and accurately across all online properties and physically around the globe. Corespin Brand Portal, our centralized brand asset management system, ensured that Hyperion marketing and communications departments as well as agency partners, vendors, representatives around the world were in sync with all brand assets, initiatives, and campaign materials.
- Percepticon fostered the new Hyperion brand rollout, global change management, and new worldwide access to guidelines, tutorials, and brand assets.
- Over 6,000 users worldwide.
- Effectively organized and delivered thousands of brand and digital assets.
- We also deployed new interfaces for the primary Hyperion website as well as support, reseller, educational, and intranet sites.
- This program was cited by all stakeholders as a great success.
- Hyperion was acquired by Oracle for $3.3 Billion.
- Custom Applications
- Brand Asset Management
- Change Management
- Enterprise Datacenter Services